November Firework Displays
- Traditional Displays
- Low Noise
- Child Friendly
- Musical Displays
- Lions & Round Table
Remember Remember the 5th of NovemberThe 5th November is the peak of the firework calendar and we love it at Flashpoint Fireworks. Everyone remembers their first large bonfire night display - the smell, the noise and the amazing fireworks. I’m sure when Guy Fawkes set out on his quest to blow up parliament, back in 1605, he had no idea that thousands of families, friends and organisations would gather in fields across the UK every year on the 5th of November to remember his exploits.
Public firework events are the best way to safely enjoy a magical firework display, and we’re taking firework display bookings across Surrey, Essex, Hampshire, London and the rest of the South East.
ADDITIONAL EVENT SERVICESWhy not upgrade your November Firework display by adding some of our exciting extras.
- Add Lighting: Whether it is lighting for the outside of a building or an inspiring backdrop to your event, we can provide an ideal lighting solution for your November Firework Event.
- Add Lasers: November clients tend to request many different types of laser shows. We can easily provide a laser display over the top of your audience, lasers work amazingly well when used in conjunction with our November firework displays.
Contact us for further information or a quote on 01483 417475
- Add Flames & Confetti: Flames will bring that absolute wow moment to your event and can be used both internally and externally. The are a real crowd pleaser where you will hear all the Ohh's and Ahh's from your guests. Confetti effects are versatile and used for many types of celebrations. When used at an event where we are suppling a firework display they can be used in conjunction with the display or as a stand alone element. Flashpoint have used a wide range of confetti hardware such as CO2 cannons and single shot units to add impact at many events across the country.
Safe and Professional Firework DisplaysA well-run November bonfire and firework display is the perfect way for the public to watch fireworks safely. Know you and your audience are in safe hands – we’ve worked with many Councils, Scout & Guide groups, Lions, Rotary and Round Table organisations along with schools and other local groups over the November firework season for magical firework displays enjoyed by all. Want something special? Then set it to music! We can choreograph your fireworks to music from West-End musicals, the latest hits or classical music. Tell us what you want, and we’ll deliver.
The Complete Fireworks Night PackageAs an organiser, you’ll have enough on your plate, so let us take care of organising and firing your firework display. We’ll do everything necessary to ensure your audience have a safe and enjoyable time - from risk assessing the display site to tidying up and raking over the display site once the event is over.
November Firework Display Duration & CostWe recommend displays somewhere between 12 to 30 minutes in length for November firework displays depending on the size and budget of your event. Costs range from £3,000 to £75,000 for a November display, depending on the date and size of your event. All prices include VAT.
Giving you an accurate cost for your firework display is quick and easy after a brief discussion about your ideas, give us a call or use the contact form below for a no-obligation discussion and quote.
01483 417475All prices inclusive of VAT
Contact us about your Firework Display
Use Flashpoint Fireworks for the best display and the best service. We dedicate hours to developing your perfect display, finding the best effects and materials for a show that’s streets ahead of anything you or your guests will have seen elsewhere. Listening carefully to your needs and applying our in-depth understanding of fireworks and the options available means we create stunning visual effects to take your breath away.
Before the display we…
• Carry out an in-depth kick-off meeting to discuss your needs and expectations
• Conduct a venue site survey and full risk assessment
• Design the full display in response to your brief
• Liaise with the emergency services to keep them informed of your event
On the day…
• A professional display team sets up the fireworks
• The lead firer stays in touch with you and/or your venue
• We carry out a final check to make sure all safety procedures are in place
• We fire your display at the correct time
After your display we…
• Carefully clear the site of all fireworks and rake the display site
• Get in touch to discuss your display and hear your feedback
• Send you a video of your display, if recorded
Want to book a firework display?
Get in touch for a full quotation.
Flashpoint Fireworks Ltd: Winners of the British Musical Firework Championships
M E M B E R S O F
Fireworks can only be sold to over 18's and it is illegal for anyone under 18 to possess fireworks in a public place.