Corporate Event Fireworks
- Gala Dinners
- Launching a Product
- Lasers & Lighting
- Musical Displays
Looking to Impress with a Fantastic Corporate Firework DisplayWhether you want to launch your new product with a bang, celebrate a bonanza year or impress your best clients at a glitzy gala dinner, a bespoke fireworks display shows you really mean business.
Working across Surrey, London and the South-East, we can set up displays at your offices or the venue of your choice, subject to venue permission. Our “we’ll take care of it” approach means less work for you; we’ll liaise with the venue and local emergency services on your behalf.
ADDITIONAL EVENT SERVICESWhy not upgrade your Corporate Event Fireworks display adding some of our exciting extras.
- Add Lighting: We can create an unique warm welcome or big bold first impression lighting up the walls or ceiling, the stage or the dance floor for your guests. Whether it is lighting for the outside of a listed building or an inspiring backdrop to your event, we can provide a lighting solution for you occasion.
- Add Lasers: Corporate clients tend to request different types of laser shows such as sequences that feature their products or company logo, or a laser display from on top of or projected onto a key building. Lasers work amazingly well when used in conjunction with our firework displays and lighting effects.
- Add Flames & Confetti: Flames will bring that absolute wow moment to your event and can be used both internally and externally. The are a real crowd pleaser where you will hear all the Ohh's and Ahh's from your guests. Confetti effects are versatile and used for many types of celebrations. When used at an event where we are suppling a firework display they can be used in conjunction with the display or as a stand alone element. Flashpoint have used a wide range of confetti hardware such as CO2 cannons and single shot units to add impact at many events across the country.
- Add Indoor Pyro: Flashpoint can supply spectacular indoor and close proximity stage pyrotechnics for your event. These include gerbs, jets, waterfalls and maroons. We also can supply the latest 'Sparkular' cold burn type fountain effects. These free standing, DMX controlled, units can be added into any part of your corporate event.
Contact us for further information or a quote on 01483 417475
- Add Video Projection: We now have new HD projectors that we use to project videos and logos internally and externally for different types of events.
Corporate Firework Display CostWe recommend corporate displays between four and twenty minutes depending on the size, type, date and budget of your event. Our great value displays range from £1,995 to £75,000 depending on the date of your event and the type of firework display you are looking for.
A Range of Corporate Entertainment OptionsDo you want a brief but brilliant display or a full-on musical extravaganza? There’s no limit to the display we can create for your company or event. Using imagination and a flair for design we can incorporate jaw-dropping visual effects to communicate your key message, or even show your company logo with lance work or fire rope.
Bespoke Corporate Firework DisplaysFired from the rooftops of your corporate HQ, set to the song used in your latest advertising campaign or peacefully low noise to communicate your commitment to a cause – let us choreograph your display to deliver your message with unmistakeable impact. We work closely with our clients to choose the best possible effects to make your event a success.
Giving you an accurate cost for your firework display is quick and easy after a brief discussion about your ideas, give us a call or use the contact form below for a no-obligation discussion and quote.
01483 417475All prices inclusive of VAT
Contact us about your Firework Display
Use Flashpoint Fireworks for the best display and the best service. We dedicate hours to developing your perfect display, finding the best effects and materials for a show that’s streets ahead of anything you or your guests will have seen elsewhere. Listening carefully to your needs and applying our in-depth understanding of fireworks and the options available means we create stunning visual effects to take your breath away.
Before the display we…
• Carry out an in-depth kick-off meeting to discuss your needs and expectations
• Conduct a venue site survey and full risk assessment
• Design the full display in response to your brief
• Liaise with the emergency services to keep them informed of your event
On the day…
• A professional display team sets up the fireworks
• The lead firer stays in touch with you and/or your venue
• We carry out a final check to make sure all safety procedures are in place
• We fire your display at the correct time
After your display we…
• Carefully clear the site of all fireworks and rake the display site
• Get in touch to discuss your display and hear your feedback
• Send you a video of your display, if recorded
Want to book a firework display?
Get in touch for a full quotation.
Flashpoint Fireworks Ltd: Winners of the British Musical Firework Championships
M E M B E R S O F
Fireworks can only be sold to over 18's and it is illegal for anyone under 18 to possess fireworks in a public place.