Wedding Firework Displays
- Amazing Displays
- Pyro Musical
- Low Noise
- Lasers & Lighting
- Surprise Displays
Stunning Wedding Firework Displays designed by British Musical Firework ChampionsFor the most romantic of gestures why not book a surprise firework display for your new husband or wife? We’ll work directly with your venue to amaze your new spouse with an amazing firework display. Our discreet and safety conscious approach means the display will be a wonderful surprise.
For more information on Wedding Firework Displays visit our dedicated Wedding website by using the link below.
ADDITIONAL EVENT SERVICESWhy not upgrade your Wedding Fireworks display adding some of our exciting extras.
- Add Lighting: We can create an unique warm welcome or big bold first impression lighting up the walls or ceiling, the stage or the dance floor for your guests. Whether it is lighting for the outside of a listed building or an inspiring backdrop to your event, we can provide a lighting solution for you occasion.
- Add Lasers: Lasers work amazingly well when used in conjunction with our firework displays and lighting effects.
- Add Flames & Confetti: Flames will bring that absolute wow moment to your wedding and can be used both internally and externally. The are a real crowd pleaser where you will hear all the Ohh's and Ahh's from your guests. Confetti effects are versatile and used for many types of celebrations. When used at an event where we are suppling a firework display they can be used in conjunction with the display or as a stand alone element.
- Add Indoor Pyro: Flashpoint can supply spectacular indoor and close proximity stage pyrotechnics for your event. These include gerbs, jets, waterfalls and maroons. We also can supply the latest 'Sparkular' cold burn type fountain effects. These free standing, DMX controlled, units can be added into any part of your corporate event.
Contact us for further information or a quote on 01483 417475
- Add Video Projection: We now have new HD projectors that we use to project surprise videos internally and externally for something thats a little bit different for your wedding day.
Fireworks displays to finish your wedding with a bang!The excitement begins the minute you book your fireworks display. Whether it’s in an historical country estate or your own back garden, our team of expert designers and firers turn your wedding into an outstanding event people will talk about for years to come.
Whether you want a low-noise display to keep the neighbours happy or an all-out extravaganza set to “your” song, we’ll work with your budget and logistical constraints to create a display to set your heart racing. Take a look at some of our videos to get an idea of the different wedding and party displays we have produced.
Fully risk-assessed and designed uniquely for your requirements, we provide a full service to our customers, from notifying the emergency services of your display to a full post-display clean-up.
Wedding Firework Display duration and costsFirework displays for weddings and parties can range from 3 minutes to a 30-minute spectacle. Our great value displays range from £795 to £25,000 depending on the date of your event and the type of firework display you are looking for. All prices include VAT.
Giving you an accurate cost for your firework display is quick and easy after a brief discussion about your ideas, give us a call or use the contact form below for a no-obligation discussion and quote.
01483 417475All prices inclusive of VAT
Contact us about your Firework Display
Use Flashpoint Fireworks for the best display and the best service. We dedicate hours to developing your perfect display, finding the best effects and materials for a show that’s streets ahead of anything you or your guests will have seen elsewhere. Listening carefully to your needs and applying our in-depth understanding of fireworks and the options available means we create stunning visual effects to take your breath away.
Before the display we…
• Carry out an in-depth kick-off meeting to discuss your needs and expectations
• Conduct a venue site survey and full risk assessment
• Design the full display in response to your brief
• Liaise with the emergency services to keep them informed of your event
On the day…
• A professional display team sets up the fireworks
• The lead firer stays in touch with you and/or your venue
• We carry out a final check to make sure all safety procedures are in place
• We fire your display at the correct time
After your display we…
• Carefully clear the site of all fireworks and rake the display site
• Get in touch to discuss your display and hear your feedback
• Send you a video of your display, if recorded
Want to book a firework display?
Get in touch for a full quotation.
Flashpoint Fireworks Ltd: Winners of the British Musical Firework Championships
M E M B E R S O F
Fireworks can only be sold to over 18's and it is illegal for anyone under 18 to possess fireworks in a public place.